What is sex life like in other parts of the world?
Do sexual habits change much?
Which one is more incredible to you?
All societies control people’s sexuality.
In ours, although we believe we are liberal, sex is a taboo subject. A clear example is the origin of the so-called (missionary position).
After James Cook conquered Samoa, Anglican missionaries arrived on the island and discovered that the natives enjoyed sex freely.
They consider it a natural act that gave pleasure and should be enjoyable.
The most commonly used position was that of the woman on top or squatting.
The Anglicans, horrified, transmitted to them that the “natural” coitus was that of the male on top with a merely reproductive purpose.
As in everything, sex goes through fashions and trends repeated around the world.
Trends are not just about clothes, food, and fashionable places but can also encompass something intimate as sex.
Each country has its customs, and that also reflected in everything related to sex.
The world of sex is infinite. As broad as your imagination and as intense as your desire.
You only have to try, practice, and do not close yourself to discover new pleasures, wherever they are.
1.- Japan, the sex industry
Besides being considered worldwide as a technological giant, Japan is the country where the sex industry has grown the most in every sense.
But the reality is that more than a third of the population does not make love, which is why most Japanese called sexlessly.
Preliminary data on demographic trends in Japan released by the Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare suggest that the number of births in 2020 fell by 25,917 from the previous year to a total of 872,683, reaching a historic low.
In 2006, writer and journalist Maki Fukusawa introduced a new term when he observed the emergence of a social group or trend: the concept of “Herbivorous Man” or sôshoku danshi describes those Japanese (men) who seem to lack interest in sexual relations and intimacy with a partner.
These men give priority to their physical appearance; professional success is not relevant to them; they do not want to submit to the eternal work schedules that exist in their country, opting for savings rather than earning a lot of money.
On the contrary, the concept of “Carnivorous Woman” or nikushoku Joshi is born. These women are desperately looking for a partner, either for sex or for a more stable relationship. They dress provocatively and show a much more aggressive attitude when interacting with the opposite sex.
While they refuse to maintain relationships with each other, they by no means renounce pleasure. A whole industry has formed to satisfy their needs in multiple, original, highly creative, and some unusual ways:
- Video Box: these are video booths where the Japanese go to watch erotic movies and masturbate. For many, it is the only place where they can be quiet, momentarily escaping from their daily reality. They are all the rage in this country.
- Erotic malls: Megastores of up to 7 floors dedicated to the technology of pleasure. Some floors are off-limits to women.
- Women sex boutiques: here, men have banned entry. These are stores for female pleasure exclusively.
- Vibrator bars: these are bars where there is a wide variety of vibrators, which the customer can use while enjoying his drink. Their slogan is (See, Touch and Feel). For 25 euros, you are entitled to a maximum of 90 minutes to try a sample of your favorite vibrator.
- Maid Café: places where young girls dressed as maids fulfill the sexual fantasies of men.
- Host clubs: Bars where men and women go to drink in the company of hosts with whom they talk, drink and flirt. They go in search of the tranquility they do not have at home with their partners.
- Orgasm competition: Japanese reality show called Orgasm Wars: a gay man and a heterosexual man participate. The competition consists of the gay man having 40 minutes for the heterosexual man, usually a porn star, to reach orgasm.
- Ear massages: for 50 euros, a girl massages the men’s ears, pampering them and pretending to be their mothers.
- Phone clubs: men pay to receive calls from girls willing to have a date with them.
- Hentai: Porn is mostly cartoon porn. The translation of Hentai is ambiguous: metamorphosis or perversion. The success of this genre in Japan may have to do with showing the forbidden fantasies that Japanese men have in their heads: it is especially striking the fact that the girls who appear are very different from Japanese girls, in this case, with large light-colored eyes, hair of all colors, and disproportionate breasts.
In short, auto-erotic pleasure is a priority, and the bond with the other is left since you spend a lot of energy and the Japanese are not interested in investing it in it. The dehumanization and lack of emotional contact are undeniable. Pornography, prostitution, and technology for autoeroticism are synonymous with immediate and effortless pleasure.
2.- The United States (Las Vegas), the power of the mind
They say that the most erotic organ is the mind and that sex, especially for women, goes beyond the physical. For that reason, hypnosis is the best shortcut to achieve as much pleasure as you both imagined. Hypnosis for couples, as professionals in the field, call it.
In the mental training, the hypnotist -among other things- teaches his patient to use language or relate sexual fantasies to his partner appropriately.
Although partner hypnosis is not only based on getting pleasure: it will allow you to reach new levels of intimacy and connection with him or her, to become that significant person.
The biggest prize is that it helps to awaken and enhance the sexual appetite of the loved one.
Women learn to embrace more their receptive nature and men their dominant nature (of course, the roles can be reversed, according to the couple).
In partnership, the relationship becomes closer, and the sexual act becomes better and better.
How will you overcome inhibited sexual desire with hypnosis?
- With hypnosis treatment, you will learn to relax physically and mentally. Relaxation is fundamental to have a satisfying sexual life.
- You will learn to enjoy and accept your own body.
- You will experience sex as something pleasurable. It is essential to maintain a positive attitude during the sessions and also towards sexual relations.
- Through visualization, you will learn to be more positive. Visualizations are a technique that helps you to have a positive predisposition.
- You will learn to use sexual fantasies to increase libido and to combat a decrease in sexual desire.
- You will be able to overcome the routine and all those factors that make you lose your desire. With hypnosis, you will learn different ways to prevent sexual relationships from becoming predictable and routine.
3.- New Zealand, the cult of nature
A few years ago, New Zealand researcher Annie Potts coined the term vegan sexual after surveying a group of vegans about their rejection of animal cruelty.
To her surprise, she noted that many of the participants stated that they would not be willing to have a relationship with someone who did consume animal products.
Vegan sex is a person who chooses not to have a partner who uses or consumes animal products.
They reject sexual relations with people who eat meat because they consider the bodies of those carnivores as animal cemeteries, built and sustained by the remains of animals slaughtered in conditions that made them suffer.
That is why vegan sex does not accept sharing intimacy with someone whose smell, sweat, saliva, or genital secretion has components of those animals they consume.
A study by scientists in the Czech Republic concluded that the body odor of men who did not eat red meat was “significantly more attractive, more pleasant and less intense” than that of those whose diet had red meat at its core.
4.- India and Nepal, conscious sexuality
Through pleasure, man and woman merge with the cosmos and feel part of the almighty God.
It is one of the most complex sexual practices in Asian countries.
Its purpose is to excite the shakti, the divine feminine energy through positions that lead to orgasm without pelvic contracts, nor ejaculation in the case of men. Its followers swear that with a lot of practice, it is possible to reach orgasm without physical contact.
Sexuality is a source of life and allows the human being to integrate with the whole, so it is considered a powerful and divine force that can be used to achieve enlightenment and reach higher states of consciousness.
Tantrism proposes an awakening of all the senses to expand conscience: through massages, aromatic oils, and touch with oneself and with one’s partner, emphasizing the enjoyment of caresses and not focusing only on penetration.
In fact, among the tantric teachings, it is pointed out that it would be more convenient to postpone the orgasm as long as possible so as not to waste banally this energy and the enjoyment of an orgasm that being felt throughout the body.
The best of tantric sex tips is to focus on knowing what you want from your partner and how you are getting to achieve it.
Therefore, you should be aware of the areas of the body where you are touching your partner. Above all, you have to be clear about what your intention is.
To give a plus of sensuality to this moment, whisper something sensual in his ear. It will surely help you to connect much more.
These are the most exciting products to practice tantric sex:
- Oil with heat effect and chocolate aroma, ideal for erogenous zones.
- Red fruits scented libido enhancer candle: the wax turns into body oil for exciting massages.
- Edible body paint, write and draw whatever you want on any part of your partner’s body and use your imagination.
- An erotic nib to stimulate skin sensitivity.
Experience an orgasm with your whole body
There is a way to get all parts of your body aroused. One way to achieve this kind of orgasm is to practice building up erotic energy that keeps you close to climax and then let it fade away little by little.
But not everything stays there: you must play to reach several times that energy close to orgasm and use your breathing and the power of your impulses to spread all the energy through your body.
You can play with this tension as long as you want. It’s a challenge to see how long you can hold it.
You can keep your partner at that point close to orgasm. For example, with your words, but never let her reach it fully. When you finally achieve orgasm, you will feel intense and pleasurable contractions in different parts of your body.
5.- Greenland, best sex hosts
In Greenland, when you visit an Eskimo tribe, they offer you their wife as the first gift for the night, and if you don’t accept it, they can be deeply offended.
To talk about sexual relations, the Eskimos use an expression that means something like laughing together.
In addition to offering their wives in pledge, another Eskimo sexual custom is the exchange of partners, as long as all four people involved agree.
This sexual custom comes from the Eskimo men’s tradition of “giving” their pregnant wife to their best friend in exchange for the latter’s wife, without being pregnant, to reduce the risk of miscarriage from sledding.
If, during the trip, the wife became pregnant by her husband’s friend, the baby’s father was considered to be the husband, even if this was not the case.
No matter how much sexual freedom and how much exchange of partners there is among the Eskimos, jealousy is still present.
However, unfortunately, it is often taken to the extreme because murders among Eskimos are frequent due to non-consensual extra-marital relations.
The sexual freedom of the Eskimos and the small population — not to mention the freezing temperatures — are two factors that explain why there is practically no prostitution in places such as Greenland.
6.- Africa and Indonesia, sex with pain
Human beings have always found pleasure in subjecting third parties to our desires, which shows us once again how wicked we can be.
Dry sex is a practice that is part of the tradition and culture of different countries in Central and Southern Africa and Indonesia, a source of health risks for women and, despite this, the greatest desire of men.
The practice consists of drying the woman’s vagina using different elements, the most common being a mixture of sand and urine.
The introduction of these elements in the woman’s organ is a source of infections, wounds, and even contagion of sexual diseases since the flows secreted by the vagina protect from the transmission of some bacteria.
This practice is an improvement in pleasure for the man since the vagina becomes smaller and, as it dries, increases friction in the male sex. It also gives the man the egomaniacal feeling that his sex is better. In addition, some men associate a moistened and more elastic vagina with a lack of fidelity.
Women continue to agree to dry sex because it is culturally accepted that intercourse must be painful.
For thousands of years, sexuality has been an object of curiosity, interest, fear, and enigma for all cultures.
Many sexual traditions are born around life as a couple or maturation in each gender.
Many of these sexual traditions have survived the erosive passage of time.
Although it may seem difficult to believe today, there are still strange customs (even inadmissible) in the limited framework of occidental culture.
Some of these sexual traditions are striking because of their brutality. Others arouse curiosity because they imply a big contrast with occidental customs.
Rocío Rivers (Misspinfairy)
Want more? I have other articles that may interest you:
4 Historical Love Deceptions
Portrait of people who became the emotional punching bag of their lovers.
Sgt. Roza Shanina, the kiss of death
A heroic assassin who fights against Nazi forces at the height of World War II